Aircraft Seat HandrailDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Shenzhen Jinming Aerospace Technology Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
1st & 4th Floor, Bldg H, Chuangxin Industrial District, Xintian, Guanlan, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szjmaerospace.com/ http://jmhank.credit-solutions-online.com/
CNC system is in accordance with the requirements of the program, first the corresponding operation, processing, and then issued a control command, so that the coordinate axis, the spindle and auxiliary action coordination, to achieve the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece, automatic completion of parts processing.
For this reason, the following factors should be taken into account when selecting a processing method:
1. There is a wide range of machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any CNC machining method, but only in a narrow range is economic, and the machining accuracy of this range is the economic machining accuracy. Therefore, when selecting the processing method, the corresponding processing method which can obtain the economical processing precision should be selected.
2. Consider the properties of CNC workpiece materials.
3. The structural shape and size of CNC machining parts should be considered.
4. Consider productivity and economic requirements. Advanced technology with high efficiency should be adopted in mass production. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank and reduce the amount of labor in machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop shall be taken into consideration. When selecting processing methods, the existing equipment shall be fully utilized to tap the potential of the enterprise and give play to the initiative and creativity of the workers. However, continuous improvement of existing processing methods and equipment, adoption of new technologies and improvement of technological level should also be considered.